The Stiff Shoulder | Diagnosis of the Stiff Shoulder
This is the first lesson in the
"Stiff Shoulder" Module.
Many conditions can present with a 'stiff shoulder', and an accurate differential diagnosis is important in guiding management.
In this lesson, we cover:
- Definition of the 'stiff shoulder'
- Diagnosis of glenohumeral joint pain
- Diagnosis of glenohumeral joint stiffness
- Differential diagnosis of 'stiff shoulder' conditions.
- Pre-reading article (1)
- Video presentation (28 mins)
Study time: 3 hrs (approx.)