This webinar was recorded on 26 August 2021.
Access: 7 days
Host: Dr Ian Horsley
Ian is the Technical Lead Physiotherapist at the English Institute of Sport, and Clinical Director of Back in Action Rehabilitation (UK). Ian has a PhD in musculoskeletal causes of shoulder injuries in professional rugby.
In this webinar Ian presents considerations for return to play testing for the shoulder when considering returning to sport.
In this webinar we will cover:
- Process of returning athletes to participation after injury
- Physical Performance Tests (PPTs) for the shoulder
- Validity of functional tests for clinical measures of strength.
- How to select Physical Performance Tests (PPTs) for appropriate stages in the return-to-participation continuum.
- How to select PPTs based on needs analysis of the athlete and the sport.
CPD certificates provided.
Study time: 1 hour
Slide handouts and CPD Certificates provided.